Followers

2012/04/21

the end ?

really want to be so quick to end ?


i really can not put down this feeling .


because ,


i really really love him `  :'(


my heart hurts `


every time i will unconsciously think of you `
I see you're writing something at facebook `


only two words can describe `
"  SAD "


i now can only go step see by step `


if you really have the heart to ,


then you directly to tell me we are no results `
then i will choose put down you `
the now only thing I can do ,
and that is i want  you happiness ,
then I will be meet  `


many people have asked me  `


is worth it  ?


i said ,
even if i how unhappy ,
i should let him see my smile still exists  ` ;)




but i still will change `

please remember that I was HAPII MIIAO


i will refueled  ` :D


My first acc was fb lock ,
temporarily open less than .
add my new acc ,
Hapii Miiao II <-- click it
thx ;)♥







No comments:

Post a Comment