Followers

2012/04/30

GIVE UP :)

To give up all this ,
and start from new
my life `


BUT `
Change ,
I still remember `


I want to change their `
I want to change my life ` 
Every piece of bad things i will be change become very good `



I believe I can do it  `


Hahaha `


_______________________________


Friend `
Why do we distance more and more so the far ?
Why do we become more  and more cold ?
Because change and become cold ?

I am really afraid of `


Lost lover it's okay `
Lost general good friend `
I would be very sad `


BECAUSE `
Friends is very important in my mind `


So `
I really do not want to lose this general friends `


The most recent are boring `
BORING LIKE A BITCH == '


hahahha ``


I want to work `
I want to buy a lot of things `


save MONEY ?
i CANT do it - -''' !


Everytime I see what i want will want to buy `
I can't control my ` -- '


I want looking for work `
Just want part time `


BECAUSE `
I now studying in the school  `


every saturday is will be working `
That I have the money to buy want to buy things `
I will be very happy ` ;p


Finds a job -ing ` /-\
If you can ,
 introduce the work to me `
THX ;D

                                                                write by Hapii Miiao `
                                                                            1 MAY 2012 `
                                                                                   2:26 AM `
                                                                        I CAN DO IT ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment