Followers

2013/03/20

我到底怎么了 ?

What should I do ?
Why suddenly think of you ?
I really don't know ....

Those memories in my mind ..
Why always appear ?

You is not before that you `
Why do I have to miss ?

How can I do ?

Miss you that those few nights `
You accompany me laugh ·
Watching me cry `
Told me to stop crying `
Even told me that would not leave me ·
Also call me a fool `

I really miss you `
But
Life now to see you so happy
I was really happy `

Thank you for you that a few nights kiss `
Thank you to you and I together a week`
Thank you for your a few nights hug `

I will never forget `
Will not forget that feeling `

                                                                                                                                          I Love you `

No comments:

Post a Comment